Ymagis Group Completes Agreement to Form CinemaNext North America with Texas-based Partner CinTech
Paris (France), Dallas (TX, USA) – Ymagis Group (FR0011471291, MAGIS, PEA-PME, TECH 40), the European specialist in digital technologies for the cinema industry, announced today the completion of the agreement to form its new exhibitor services company, CinemaNext North America, with Dallasbased CinTech® LLC. In accordance with the agreement signed 19 May 2017, Ymagis Group holds a 75% stake in the company and CinTech the remaining 25%.
Managed by Stan Hays, this new entity marks an important step for Ymagis Group in the development of its CinemaNext activities in North America. Offering American cinema exhibitors, a wide range of products and integrated software solutions and innovative technologies, CinemaNext North America is a highly-attractive alternative to existing solutions on the market.
"We are delighted to have concluded the creation of CinemaNext North America with Stan Hays and his teams," said Jean Mizrahi, Founder, President and CEO of Ymagis Group. "We are pleased to begin our activities with the installation of a new customer support center in Dallas from which we will introduce the Group’s proven software solutions, including the Melody TMS (Theatre Management System), monitoring tools and customer portal solutions, to the North American marketplace as well as unique products and concepts such as EclairColor and Sphera that forged its success in Europe.”
Next release: 28 September 2017 - First half-year 2017 revenue and earnings